To refer a patient to The Sydney Private Hospital, please complete the form here.
For further information, please contact us on 02 9797 0555.
The Sydney Private Hospital welcomes Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) to apply for accreditation to our facility. Please download the following form: Application for Visiting Practitioner Rights
Please include the following documentation when submitting your completed Schedule 5 Application for Appointment:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of current AHPRA registration
- Contact details for two referees (as per Schedule 5)
- Hand Hygiene Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Photocopy of current professional indemnity insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of Insurance
- Amount of Cover
- Category of Insurance
- Copy of Radiation License – if you intend to operate x-ray equipment.
Please return the completed application form and supporting documents via post to Hospital Director.
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development Program includes:
- The promotion of general practitioner participation in effective and efficient quality assurance
- Continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for general practitioners
The Sydney Private Hospital partners with Specialists to provide ongoing education to GPs and Allied Health Professionals. Please go to News and Events for more details.