About the role
We are now recruiting an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse for the role of Orthopaedic scrub/scout at The Sydney Private Hospital. The successful candidate will have 3 years’ experience scrubbing in the specialty of orthopaedics.
The Sydney Private Hospital comprises of 8 theatres, 37 inpatient rehabilitation beds, day only rehabilitation program, hydrotherapy and 31 surgical beds. Specialties include orthopaedics, ophthalmology, general, bariatric, urology and plastic surgery. Located in the heart of Ashfield, Sydney, the hospital is surrounded by leafy gardens, several heritage buildings and is 10 minutes away from the CBD. The Hospital is well positioned for public transport by both bus and train lines with free on-site parking for staff.
As the orthopaedic scrub/scout Registered Nurse you will work very closely with the Senior Manager to provide patients and Visiting Practitioners with an excellent experience.
The successful candidate joining our team will be responsible to:
- Participate in the theatre roster as required;
- Provide clinical services within the theatre that are of a high standard;
- Contribute to the Hospital’s and the IPHOA strategic objectives for the operating theatres;
- Be proactive in recommendations concerning the Unit in all aspects for continuous Quality Improvement;
- Ensure the reputation of excellence is maintained to the highest standard.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse with at least 3 years Post Graduate experience in a scrub/scout role specialising in orthopaedics;
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency;
- Highly refined Written and Verbal Communication skills;
- Excellent People Management including Staff Counselling and mentoring skills.
- Relevant Post Graduate tertiary Qualifications;
Benefits to joining with this reputable organisation:
- Welcoming and friendly team environment;
- Excellent work place culture.
email: [email protected]